Kendal at Granville
A community that provides a thriving environment, well-being, security and personal fulfillment for older adults in central Ohio. Easy access to university, village and city life. Kendal at Granville residents thrive today—with peace of mind that their future needs will be met.
Join a community that offers lifelong care built on
Quaker values of respect, excellence and integrity.
Independent Living in Central Ohio
Enjoy your life to the fullest, knowing you have already planned for your future.
Join the Kendal at Granville Team
We offer a high-quality work experience with opportunities for fulfillment and growth.
2-Bedroom Plus Apartments Now Available
Gain safe, carefree independent living with all the amenities. Ask about our new pandemic relief program!
Kendal at Granville
Kendal at Granville is a not-for-profit, life plan community located on more than 90 acres near Columbus, Ohio. Our continuing care community offers independent and assisted living, as well as skilled nursing and rehabilitative care. We are an affiliate of the highly respected Kendal System.
Residential Living Options
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing
- Short-Term Rehabilitation
Interested in Kendal at Granville?
- Studio apartment
- One-bedroom apartment
- Two-bedroom apartment
- One-bedroom cottage
- Two-bedroom cottage
- Two-bedroom villa
Interested in staying connected? Sign up for our e-newsletter.
- All utilities (including Internet, basic cable TV) except phone
- Dining plan
- Housekeeping every other week and two deep cleanings a year
- Property Insurance
- Real estate Tax
- Some local transportation
- More than 90 beautiful acres, including a pond, trails, and gardens
- Fitness center
- Heated indoor pool
- Homes with large bathrooms and extra storage space
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Security and maintenance of all buildings and grounds
Get In Touch
Everyone has unique questions and concerns when considering a new home.
We would love to hear from you to:
- Tour the community
- Attend an event
- Answer any question you may have