Bring your STAR POWER to our FIVE STAR RATED Life Plan Community and make a real difference in the lives of older adults. You don’t have to go to Hollywood or New York to be a star. If you are ready for your next role, Kendal at Granville is always looking for new STARS, who share our values: Service, Teamwork, Attitude, Respect and Safety.
You’ll work on a beautiful 94 acre “set,” where every member of the cast matters, and where the Directors and Producers are here to help you do your best work.
You can achieve your dreams working in this reality-based drama about real people and real relationships. The story includes episodes featuring the dignity of all work, intergenerational experiences, growing old together in a community, and loving every moment of working with older adults!
Stars shine best when things are taken care of “behind the scenes.” We know you need and deserve an excellent benefit package. Let’s roll the credits!
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D and LTD (Full-time only)
- Voluntary Benefits including:
- For full time employees: Additional Life Insurance for you, your spouse and children, Additional AD&D for you, your spouse and your family and Long Term Disability buy-up
- For full time and part-time employees: Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Two Retirement Savings plans 403(b) and 401(a) for those meeting eligibility requirements
- Paid time off that accrues immediately
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Discounted meals in our Bistro
- Free access to our Fitness Center
- Free access to our Swimming Pool
- Enjoy our certified Arboretum with 4 miles of walking paths
- Catch and release fishing pond
Over the past decade, the Kendal System of retirement communities has undertaken a concerted effort to increase diversity among community members, staff, volunteers and board members.
Our commitment to diversity flows from Kendal’s Quaker roots and published Values & Practices. We believe that a spirit of inclusion and a culture of diversity enrich and strengthen our communities, people, and services.
The Kendal Corporation and Kendal affiliates operate on the principle of equal opportunity for all qualified persons regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law in evaluating any person for employment, training, compensation, promotion, or termination. We operate in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act.
This video highlights some of our diversity and inclusion initiatives.