Dining Options at Kendal at Granville
Food nurtures the body and spirit. That’s why the meals that Kendal staff plan, create and serve are an important part of community life. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are offered Monday through Saturday. Brunch offered on Sunday features cooked to order omelets, a carving station, and fresh baked cinnamon rolls. The dining rooms create an environment that feels like home for current and new residents, and guests are always welcome.
Additional Dining Features
- Special events include: The Harvest Party, Holiday Potluck with staff and residents, Theme meals, and all major holidays.
- Family and friends are welcome
- Vegan/Vegetarian menu offerings
- Menu identifies gluten-free and lower-sodium items
- Plenty of always available options
- Catering for private events and meetings
- Nutrition information posted on every menu
- Executive Chef on staff
- Registered Dietitian available for special dietary needs
- Select grocery items can be ordered and purchased as needed.
- Carry out meals, box lunches and meal delivery during weather emergencies and illness.
- A fresh herb and vegetable garden that is used for items on the menu.
Learn More about the Kendal Life
Programs & Activities
One thing that distinguishes all Kendal communities is that residents are empowered to create the activities that they want to see take place.
Hear From Our Residents
Watch resident stories to get a look at community life.