This event has past.
Making $ense of Senior Living
Join us for lunch at 11 a.m., Wednesday, May 23, and for an enlightening presentation on "Making $ense of Senior Living."
Enjoy a captivating introduction to Senior Living and Kendal at Granville, a savory meal and a tour of charming cottages. Additionally, the marketing team and residents will be on hand to answer questions about Kendal at Granville’s dynamic lifestyle and engaging atmosphere.
Kindly RSVP by Wednesday, May 16.
Can’t make this date? Call to schedule a personal tour.
- Watermelon Salad with Feta Cheese, Micro Basil and Balsamic Reduction
YOUR CHOICE OF ENTRÉE
- Chicken Saltimbocca Medallions with Herb-Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Green Beans and Fried Sage
- Char-Grilled Bistro Filet with Mushroom Demi Cream, Roasted Red Potatoes, Broccoli and Smokey Rosemary
- Puff Pastry Crispy Rounds, layered with Mushrooms, Scallions, and Sundried Tomatoes Cream with Fried Sweet Potato Ribbons
- Chocolate Soufflé with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Raspberry Reduction