Choose the Type of Residence and Care Agreement That Suits You Best
When considering a move to a Life Plan Community, we know that options are important, and our contracts offer just that – choice! Both our contract options include a one-time entrance fee and an ongoing monthly fee, and the fees depend on the contract agreement, refund plan, and size residence you select. The entry fee provides you access to your residence, and the community’s plentiful amenities. The monthly fee covers cost of living expenses such as utilities, a meal plan, local transportation, housekeeping and more! Whether you prefer to pre-pay for your long-term care coverage (Life Care Plan) or pay as you go (Continuing Care Plan), we have an option that will suit your needs!
- The Continuing Care Plan includes preferred access to long term care in either Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing care. This plan provides 100 days of inpatient care at25% off the daily rate in Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing.
- The Life Care Plan ensures unlimited access to long term care in either Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing care. This plan provides predictable financial coverage for long-term care. You pay an equalized pricing rate plus a meal charge when accessing these services. This plan also offers potential tax advantages with the prepaid health care portions of the entry and monthly fees.
- 2% Declining Refund Plan: Base Entry Fee declines 2% per month for 50 months (4 years, 2 months) at which time there is no refund. No portion of the Entry Fee paid up front is refundable when contract terminates after 50 months.
- 50% Refund Plan: Base Entry Fee declines 2% per month for 25 months (2 years, 1 month) at which time it stabilizes at 50%, meaning from that point forward a 50% refund is available when contract terminates.
- 85% Refund Plan: Base Entry fee declines 15% after your first 3 months of occupancy, meaning from that point forward an 85% refund is available when contract terminates.
You are welcome to review copies of any form of the Agreement. Please call (888) 607-6660 for more information.