Assisted Living at Kendal at Granville
People reach a time when they need more supported care. Kendal at Granville is able to provide this additional assistance without having to move out of the community and re-settle into a new environment.
Now people in need of additional assistance can be directly admitted into our Assisted Living community without an entrance fee or continuing care commitment. Call for details: 1.888.607.6660.
Visitors will no longer need to pre-register for visitation in our Health Center. Please note that visitation hours are from 10:00AM to 8:00PM, and please be mindful of meal times from 12:00PM to 1:00PM and 5:00PM to 6:00PM.
Assisted Living Amenities
- Private suites with full private bathrooms
- 24-hour nursing care provided by Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and State Tested Nursing Assistants
- All meals, including special diets
- Medication assistance and management
- Social and recreational services
- Use of the community center amenities including swimming pool, library, dining rooms, hair salon, etc.
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, events, and appointments
- Wellness program, periodic health screenings, and exercise classes that focus on the well-being of each resident
- Consultative services with a fitness coordinator for an individual exercise plan
Learn about our Rehabilitation Services
Our fully trained and licensed therapists work to help residents attain their highest level of physical well-being.