Short-Term Rehabilitation at Kendal at Granville
People who need personal care, restorative and rehabilitative services, skilled nursing or hospice care may apply for direct admission, based on availability. Kendal at Granville accepts Medicare Part B, with a physician prescription required to initiate treatment.
Kendal at Granville is known for integrated physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our fully trained and licensed therapists work to help residents attain their highest level of physical well-being.
- Pain Management
- Aquatic Therapy in an indoor heated pool
- Urinary Incontinence Program – exercise, training, education
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Assessment (self-care, home management/safety, leisure skills)
- Power wheelchair eligibility and training
- Cognitive Assessment and Dementia Management
- Community Mobility-Driver Safety Program (assess cognitive, sensory-perceptual, psychomotor, functional abilities as they relate to driving safely)
Speech-Language Pathology Services
- Communication assessment and training
- Swallowing training
- Cognitive assessment and training
Take classes, swim laps or workout on state-of-the-art equipment.
Residents enjoy active independent living with the promise of future care.